In addition to offering a fantastic group of colleagues to work with, we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life, and long-term disability plans, a generous 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick, personal, and holidays.
Check out the exciting career opportunities we have available right now at Andover Bank!
Client Service Representative I, (Teller) part-time at Andover, Ashtabula, Conneaut, and Geneva in Ohio and Millcreek Banking Centers in Pennsylvania
Andover Bank is seeking an outgoing, friendly candidate for our Andover, Ashtabula, Conneaut, and Geneva in Ohio and Millcreek Banking Centers in Pennsylvania. If you love people, this is the job for you! Part-time benefits provided such as vacation and life insurance. We have a complete in-house training program. Apply today so we can tell you more!
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Prior Teller or sales experience preferred. Flexible to work at other locations as needed.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Provides positive, accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service
- Accountable for accuracy with cash, checks and customer transactions.
- Follows confidentiality guidelines and understands bank procedures.
- Achieves individual referral goals and helps with branch goals.
Community Sales Manager
Andover Bank is seeking a knowledgeable candidate for our full-time Community Sales Manager position based in Albion, Pennsylvania. If you love helping people meet their financial goals, this is the job for you. Full-time benefits provided such as medical, dental, vision, vacation, life insurance and 401(k) plan. Apply today so we can tell you more!
Bachelors or Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; and more than three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Provides accurate, efficient and exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Provides our customers with financial products such as loans, savings, checking and certificate of deposit products to best meet their needs.
- Leads the banking center team and sets the tone, pace and direction.
- The Sales Manager is our "key" spokesperson for the bank in our various communities.
Andover Bank is seeking a knowledgeable candidate for our full-time Compliance Officer position based in Andover, Ohio. Full-time benefits provided such as medical, dental, vision, vacation, life insurance and 401(k) plan. Apply today so we can tell you more!
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and more than three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Position requires prior experience with the development and implementation of compliance programs and knowledge of governing banking regulations. Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines required.
- Legal and Regulatory Awareness – Keep current on legal and regulatory developments and guidelines, and knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and issues related to compliance for the Bank.
- The Compliance Officer will perform a regular compliance risk assessment to identify compliance risks, assess or measure compliance results and draw conclusions about the compliance risk management system.
- Chairs and active member of the Compliance Committee, the Compliance Officer will contribute to the Committee's efforts to assure the compliance program is effectively maintained.
Interested candidates may send their application, resume, and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1300, Andover, OH 44003
or send us an e-mail
Download an application or obtain a paper copy at any of our banking centers. Andover Bank is a drug free workplace EOE/Affirmative Action.
Drug Free Workplace