Managing your money is personal - and that’s the way we like it. By opening an Andover Bank account, you’ll have the ability to bank your way.
Manage your debit card with alerts, transaction controls, and more when you link your Andover Bank debit card. Basic functions are available directly within Mobile Banking. Full features and functionality are available within the separate CardValet app. Simply download and activate your account in the easy-to-use CardValet app to get started. Available for iOS and Android devices.
Fraud Text Alerts
With text fraud alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your card, you’ll receive a text message* with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text to confirm the transaction.
Text fraud alerts allow you to instantly keep tabs on suspicious card activity. All we need is your mobile phone number on file, you don’t have to do anything. It’s really that easy and free.
Connect your Andover Bank debit card to pay with your mobile phone wherever Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay are accepted.
Simple Setup Instructions
- Go to Settings
- Open Wallet & Apple Pay and then select "Add Credit or Debit Card"
- Use your device's camera to input your card information or enter it manually.
- For more information and a list of compatible devices, visit Apple’s website
- Find the app pre-installed on your Samsung phone or download from the Google Play store
- Sign in to your Samsung account. Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a pin to authenticate future purchases
- Snap a picture of your card and sign where necessary. Your card is securely backed up and can be restored with your Samsung account.
- Download the Google Pay app in the Google Play store on your Android device.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- If you have another payment app on your phone: make Google Pay the default payment app for easy access.
Transfer the Cents
Set money aside for a rainy day or a sunny vacation - automatically!
Save money every time you make a purchase or pay a bill with your Andover Bank debit card. Transfer the Cents automatically rounds up transactions to the next dollar and transfers the difference from your checking account into your savings account. The more you use your card, the more you build your savings.
To enroll your debit card, Contact Us or visit your local branch.
MoneyPass ATM Network
Your Andover Bank debit card comes with access to more than 32,000 MoneyPass ATM network fee-free ATMs nationwide. Visit www.moneypass.com to view locations, or look for the MoneyPass logo on participating ATMs.
*Data or internet access fees charged by your wireless provider may still apply.